Meet Captain Mick Moore – One of San Diego’s Best :: Captain Mick Moore is a 50 Ton Master Credentialed Sailing Professional. With years of not only sailing experience but racing experience, Captain Moore knows how to capture the wind with absolute control. Professional, experienced, friendly and full of knowledge, you and your crew are guaranteed to have an amazing sailing experience.
10 Reasons Why a Sailboat Charter in San Diego is the Best Boat Charter Activity:
1) A Sailboat Charter has the Biggest (and most beautiful!) playing field in the world: the ocean!
2) Everyone from elementary school, children to grandparents and even great-grandparents can learn to sail!
3) Sailing can be relaxing, adventurous, competitive, thrilling… No matter what you make it, it’s always fun.
4) With a vast array of sailboat charters and different kinds of sailing charters, you’ll never get bored!
5) A Sailboat Charter is a great way to rediscover your hometown and adopt a new perspective
6) … And it’s hard to beat the opportunities for travel and exploration across the globe.
7) A Sailing Charter is the perfect activity to share with family and friends of all ages
8) The sailing community is fantastic, and you’re bound to meet wonderful sailors no matter where you go
9) You’ll get both a mental and physical workout on the water!
10) Finally, a sailing charter will without a doubt bring more happiness into your life.
The Ranger 37 Accommodations:
Step below and find two very large quarter berths. The galley is to port with large seating area around functional center island which doubles as a dinette and wet bar. There is a head (toilet) which features fresh running water and an electric toilet.
For your convenience, we have a Sony stereo that connects to any iPod or smart phone.
We have a wide selection of music or your can bring your own.
Going forward, we have a large V-berth set up for racing and a large assortment of sails. A great boat, race or cruise. We also have a 32″ LED flatscreen wall mounted television and several movies onboard. Our galley features a new 3-burner propane stove and paper plates and cups are provided. No Children Under 10 Years of Age.